Confirmed community cases stands at 1,665

SHARE NOW
The Ministry of Health confirmed 172 new community cases as of 2pm Wednesday, 30th March 2022.
The number of community cases recorded since 17th March 2022 now stands at 1,665 of which 1,353 are active community cases.
Approximately 97 percent of community cases are in Upolu with the remaining 3 percent in Savaii. The Ministry of Health continues to claim there are still no community cases recorded for the islands of Manono and Apolima Tai.
According to the Ministry, the prevalence of Covid-19 infection is significantly higher among those aged from 15 to 35. However, data also shows an increasing rate of infection among those between the ages of 35 and 55.
The Ministry of Health confirmed 18,805 RATs have been administered to date since the first case was detected.