Confirmed Community Covid cases, 1,364 of which 1,288 are active

The public is respectfully advised that as of Monday 28th March 2022 at 2:00 pm, 125 new confirmed community cases have been detected.
This brings the total number of community cases recorded since 17th March 2022 at 1,364 of which 1,288 are active community cases.
Approximately 96 percent of community cases are confirmed in Upolu with the remaining 4 percent of total cases in Savaii. Currently, there are still no community cases recorded for the islands of Manono and Apolima Tai.
Samoa’s Ministry of Health confirmed that 57 percent of community cases are women while 43 percent are men. Disaggregated data by age group shows that the prevalence of Covid-19 infection is significantly higher among those between 15 and 35 years of age (see figure 1).
The Ministry of Health confirmed 16,842 RATs have been administered to date since the first case was detected.